Beginning from the area opposite "Airarat" cinema where St Gregory the Illuminator church is located, the park is lined with Khanjyan and Ye.Kochar street and stretches till Moskovyan and Isahakyan streets. A number of statues of prominent people are situated in the park.
This park is the largest one. The formation and improvement of the park lasted from the 60s of the 19th century till the years before the World War I. On July 1 1895, for 12-year-term contract was given to Levon Baglnchyan who was oblighed to complete the reconstruction of the garden within three years, but the he didn't meet his engagement. The park was decorated and improved only after Is. Melik-Aghamalyan’s becoming Mayor of Yerevan. The improvement activities went on during the years of Malik-Aghamalyants’s office. Because of the reconstruction the park was closed for 10 years. It was opened on October 3 1910.
The park was founded in March 1933 on the place of the old market. It was named after Kirov. It was one of the favourite places for young residents of Yerevan. Here were held different actions, brass band used to play, marry songs and dances took place, beautiful merry-go-rounds were working.
The park has been changed a little. It begins from behind the monument to St. Shahumyan and stretches to Republic Square bordering with V. Sargsyan street. In the central segment fountains built on the event of the 2780th anniversary of Erebuni-Yerevan foundation are located.
In the 18th century a garden was located here which used to be in one of the suburbs of Yerevan, in Kozern and was called Kozern garden. The garden go new look in the Soviet period. In 1949 it was named after Pushkin. There used to be a number of carousels in the garden, benches were placed in the alleys. In 1970 the garden was caked Barekamutyan and in 1995 it was named Lovers’ park. In the recent years the park was uncared and badly arranged. It was improved and reconstructed by the initiative of Albert Poghosyan.
This park is in the lower part of the "Cascade" designed by Al. Tamanyan. The statue of Al. Tamanyan is placed in the park after Tamanyan, in Moskovyan street, in the direction of the central part of the city (sculptor Artashes Hovsepyan, architect S. Petrosyan, 1931) The small public garden stretched from the statue towards "Cascade" complex was named after the great architect, academician Al. Tamanyan.
It is located between A. Isahakyan and Koryun streets. The parks stretches from Koryun street along the building of Drama Theater after H. Ghaplanyan reaching the beloved places of Yerevan townspeople café "Aragast" and the recreation zone.
The area of this park used to be an old cemetery by the 1930s. The locals used to call it "Mler". A segment of the old lame-sand wall of the cemetery has been kept up today. In the 1930s, by the decision of the City Council of Yerevan the cemetery was closed. A park was founded in the desolate area. By the initiative of Aghasi Khanjyan a corner of the new-created park was turned into the cemetery for workers of literature and art. For years the area of the Pantheon was uncared. Only in 1969 under the sponsorship of Stepan and Ruzan Kyurkchyan, the North wall and the Middle wall were built of tufa and decorated with sculptures. Later only partial repairing was carried out there. The Pantheon was overhauled in 2005.
On November 30, 2012 in the area adjacent to the junction of Halabyan and Margaryan streets in Achapnyak district a well-arranged and comfortable recreation zone was opened. Overhauling of the water basin with the surface of about 3000 sq m was carried out in this recreation zone total area of which is 1.7 hectares. In each semicircle a newly-created fountain was put into operation. Besides, there are three open and one closed bower-pavilions, three playing attractions, a separate sports-ground and decorative power posts in the new park, as well as the Internet coverage (Wi-Fi) is available.
The park is located in the first quarter of Nor Nork district in F. Nansen street. The park begins in the area adjacent to the statue of Guy. At the entrance to the park, on the high pedestal the statue of Guy (Hayk Bzhshkyants) is placed. In the park after Nansen one can see the sculptures called "My heart is in the Highlands", "Byron", "F. Verfel", "Jhangir agha" placed here in the recent years.