National Polytechnic University of Armenia
State Engineering University of Armenia is the successor of Yerevan Polytechnic Institute founded in 1933 on the basis of the faculties of architecture and construction and chemistry-technology of Yerevan State University and initially had only 107 students.
In 1980-1985 the institute was one of the largest higher education institution of Armenia and one of the leading schools of engineering of the Soviet Union with 25 000 students getting education in 66 specializations.
On November 29 1991 Yerevan Polytechnic Institute was restructured and renamed into State Engineering University of Armenia.
In 2005, by the decision of the RA Government, the university was renamed into Polytechnic. The university has branches in Gyumri, Vanadzor and Kapan. It trains engineers in Bachelor program for 31 specializations, engineers in Master program for 29 specializations and engineers-researchers in 17 specializations.
In 2014 the RA Government made a decision to re-organize the State Non-Commercial Organization “State Engineering University of Armenia (Polytechnic) into National Polytechnic University of Armenia Foundation.
For more information visit www.seua.am
Address: Yerevan, 105, Teryan street
Tel. (+374 10) 52 46 29
Fax. (+374 10) 54 58 43