Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts
Yerevan Academy of Fine Arts (previously Yerevan State Institute of Fine Arts) was founded in 1945. The founder and the first rector of the academy was the Academician, USSR People’s Artist Ara Sargsyan. The Academy has two faculties: Faculty of Fine Arts and Design, it also has 10 chairs. 10 students of 430 ones are foreigners; total number of teachers is 113 among which are 44 professors and 47 associate professors. There are 2 academicians, 7 doctors of sciences, 18 PhDs at the academy. It has 125 lecture rooms and workshops-studios, 8 artistic labs, a reading hall, a library. The HEI collaborates with the academies of fine arts of Germany, Italy, Bulgaria and Russia. The Academy has more than 2000 alumni.
For more detailed information visit the official website of the Academy www.yafa.am
Address: Yerevan, 14, Av. Isahakyan street.
Tel: (+374 10) 56 07 26