The Organization department shall:
- ensure the participation of the members of the Aldermen Council in the sessions, conferences, as well as in the meetings of factions and commissions;
- submit the members of the Council agenda drafts, drafts of decrees, announcements, addresses concerning the issues included into agenda, as well as the documents attached to them;
- ensure the placement of the projects concerning the conference, submitted to the members of the Council and the attached documents on the official website of Yerevan;
- ensure the public notification about the date of the current meeting of the Council and about the issues of the agenda;
- on request of persons ensure the copies of the drafts and the documents, rendered to the members of the Council in connection with the meeting – subject to payment covering their expenses;
- keep minutes of the meetings of the Aldermen Council, within the determined order render the minutes to the members of the Council, as well as ensure the placement of the minutes on the official website of the City Hall of Yerevan;
- within the determined terms ensure the members of the Council with the drafts of the special session agenda, of the issues included into agenda, of decrees and the attached documents, as well as ensure the placement of the materials on the official website of the City Hall;
- according to the determined order, render necessary documents and refers to standing commissions of the Council and to examining commissions called by the Council;
- if necessary ensure the participation of the heads of the subdivisions of the City Hall staff, heads of the organizations subordinated to the municipality;
- ensure the stenography of the answers of the mayor, the deputy mayors, heads of the staff subdivisions to the oral questions of the members of the Council by the order determined by the Council, as well as ensure the placement of the materials on the official website of the City Hall;
- on the mayor’s or (and) the staff secretary’s assignment ensure the working out of the drafts of legal acts, program documents, the examination of materials;
- on the assignment of the staff secretary organize conferences, meetings, ensure the minute of these conferences, meetings;
- organize the working conferences convened by Yerevan mayor or the municipality authorities, ensure the minute of the conferences and supply the minute to executors,
- prepare documentation regarding naming and renaming the streets, avenues, squares, parks, Yerevan subordinated educational, cultural and other organizations in Yerevan,
- prepare the package of documentation regarding awarding the citizens of the RA and foreign countries with the title of "Honorary citizen of Yerevan", with "The emblem of Yerevan" medal and Yerevan mayor golden medal,
- on the assignment of the mayor of Yerevan discuss and take action on the notifications received from the citizens of the RA and foreign countries, from persons without citizenship, from legal persons about holding public meetings and public actions,
- study the applications registered in the sector and prepare the responds;
- fulfill other assignments of the supervision of the City Hall of Yerevan.
Was born in 1947, in Yerevan, in the family of an art critic- pedagogue.
Graduated from Yerevan State University, faculty of history, taught in different educational institutions.
1990 - was elected a delegate to Yerevan City Council, a member of Presidium, a secretary of the City Council. Worked as a head of the division of organization and instruction of Executive Committee of Yerevan, a deputy head of territorial division of Soviet district, a secretary of the district council of Nor Nork.
2001-2009 - was the head of the division of organization and instruction of the city Hall of Yerevan.
In August, 2009 was assigned the head of the division for Organization of Work for Ensuring the Activities of the Council of the Aldermen of Yerevan.
Since April 2011 has been appointed the head of Organization department of the City Hall of Yerevan.
Since 2002 was elected a member of the department of "Vaspurakan" Patriotic Union, 2009 - the president of the Union.
Is married, has three sons, six grandchildren.
Is the author of the book, titled "Yerevan".