There are 23 medical establishments subordinated to Yerevan Municipality.
Information on the organization of citizens’ medical service in the period from January 1 to December 31 of 2022
1.During the reported period 22162 babies (11791 boys and 10401 girls) were born in maternity homes of Yerevan.
2. 2044318 citizens applied to out-patient clinics and policlinics subordinated to Yerevan Municipality.
3. Within the scope of state order 72 directions for rehabilitation treatment were allotted to children with disabilities and chronic diseases and their attendats.
4.To carry out expensive and hardly available examinations for needy social groups 74 directions for computer tomography and 80 directions for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), 73 breast cancer screening diagnostics, were provided 70 citizens got coronography.
5. 100 physicians, 100 nurses of the municipal medical establishments got refresher courses.
Programs and measures scheduled for 2022
1. Within the frames of “Purchasing of medical equipment for medical establishments” program the following medical equipment is to be purchased (list is attached);
1. Ultrasonic static apparatus with 3 sensors- 8
2. Ultrasonic portable apparatus with 2 sensors- 1
3. Digital X-Ray machine - 5
4. Slit lamp- 2
5. Patients' monitor - 20
6 Multifunctional hospital beds - 20
7 Autorefractometer - 2
8 Holder for long monitoring of ECG - 4
9. Contact apparatus for eye pressure measurement- 8 units, 1,200.000 AMD per unit
10. Infusion pump (injection) - 20
11. Autoclave - 20
2. Within the scope of “Renovation of medical establishments” (coordinating subdivision is the Municipality department of building and improvement) renovation is planned in Policlinic N5, Policlinic N12 CJSCs.
3. In 2022 the following programs are to be implemented continuously:
* Within the frames of state guaranteed free medical aid and services needy and special social groups will be provided with rehabilitation treatment;
* Some social groups will be given financial means from the municipal budget to make use of hard affordable medical services. Directions for computed tomography, for in-patient and rehabilitation treatment will be provided too;
*Trainings for the personnel of municipal medical establishments will be held as well;
*Propaganda of healthy lifestyle: in cooperation with leading medical establishments and specialists, screenings and other medical programs implementation.
List of the needy and special groups of the population to get the right for free medical service and aid guaranteed by the Government
1. Beneficiaries included in the system of family allowance with the rates of neediness of 30.01 points and higher
2.Invalids of 1st group
3.Invalids of 2nd group
4.Invalids of 3rd group (under 18 )
5. Children under 18
6. Participants of the great Patriotic War and persons equal to them
7. Women of childbearing age: pregnancy, natal and postnatal care
8..Children without parental care aged 18-23
9.Those who have the direction for additional medical examinations given by state eligible medical and social bodies
10. Individuals of conscription age
11. Military men and the members of their families; members of the families of those fallen during the defence of the RA and while doing their duties.
12. Employees of rescue services and the members of their families, retired rescuers, disabled rescuers, members of the families of the rescuers died during their service.
13. Arrested and convinced people
14.Those who live in orphanages ad retirement homes
15. Repressed people
16. Participants of the activities of the elimination of Chernobyl accident consequences
17. People suffered trafficking
18. Refugees and members of their families
19.People who retired from military service as a result of injuries, diseases but are not considered disabled (within the frames of rehabilitation programs made up by eligible state bodies).
Yerevan Municipality Department of Health