Hayk Marutyan: “I am terminating unilaterally the contracts signed with “Sanitek” companies”03.10.2019
As you know, since 2017 “Sanitek” company has started carrying out the trash removal in the capital with defects and improperly. These defects grew even worse in the middle of 2018 and went on till September 2019. The mentioned-above facts made us study the situation to understand if “Sanitek” meets all the obligations it undertook with the signed contracts and check the legality of the contracts in general. To find out the circumstances, by my instruction the employees of the Municipality of Yerevan since July 2019 have been studying and inventorying the technical facilities of “Sanitek” companies. The process was completed a few days ago and now we have the full picture.
Taking into account the mentioned-above facts, as well as the ones brought below:
• facts that waste removal is regularly failed,
• improper quantity of trash containers, bad conditions of trash containers and trash removing trucks-all these facts made it impossible to provide proper and timely services fixed in the contracts
• the fact that since August 29,2019 the company has completely stopped its services
• absence of contractual insurance treaties
• wrong assessment of qualification standards determined by the law on procurement such as “Professional experience” and “Financial means” during the procedure of signing the contracts, which is fixed in the notification given my me;
taking into consideration corresponding contractual provisions and following the law “On local self-governance in the city of Yerevan” I thereby unilaterally terminate the contracts signed with “Sanitek” companies.